We are currently recruiting on behalf of a World leading software company, with HQ based in Ely for the UK we are looking for an IT Services Manager to join their team. This role is a brand-new position for our client and will be based in the Ely Office 2 days per week. You will enable to team to work effectively by ensuring they have the correct hardware and software whilst ensuring that they systems are easy to use, secure and SOC2 compliant.
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire (Remote working 3 days per week)
Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours – flexible start and finish times available
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Benefits: Modern working environment, excellent opportunities for career progression and further training, flexible working hours with home working available, dedicated time for self-development, 28 days paid holiday, international travel, 2 hours per week paid study time (this can be anything even if not related to your role!), Equity / Stock options, 35 days annual leave
To be suitable for this role you will be confident to evolve your own processes and execute independently. You’ll be able to choose your own tools and change the company environment to fit the needs of the company. You will be able to work independently and make your own decisions for the benefit of yourself and your colleagues.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Implementing and removing hardware and software for team members
- Purchasing and vendor management from suppliers
- Supporting team members with technical issues
- Ensuring best practices are followed: disk encryption, strong passwords, and much more
- Mobile device management using JAMF
- Inventory management for all IT software and hardware
- Ensuring new team members accept internal policies, complete security training, etc.
- Code escrow deposits
- Managing whitehat security program
Skills and Experience Required:
- Multiple years’ experience managing IT services.
- You have used JAMF or similar
- Experience of using MDM software for Macintosh computers and phones
- Experience of managing mobile devices in a distributed environment
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.