C# Developer – £50k - working with drones, aerospace, R&D and autonomy
Avanti are working with a company based in Southampton who work with drones, UAVs and aircraft.
We are looking for a C# Developer to join a team of 5 developers. Any interest in artificial intelligence or aerospace is a big plus!
Salary is £40-50k plus bonus, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and currently everyone works remotely 100% of the time although in future the ideal would be to be in the office a litter. (Full remote working is considered however). The company also has a site in Portugal so there is an option for travel between the sites, although this is not essential.
The role will be a mixture or software development to improve the company’s wide range of products, and undertaking applied research to develop new technologies. There will also be an element of mentoring and task leadership.
- C# / .NET Core
- Experience with critical safety development (e.g. MISRA)
- Experience with software modelling in UML
- An interest in developing software and systems that will be used in live operations
- A flair for innovation
- A Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Aerospace degree
- Experience in mentoring or overseeing others
- Willing to undertake occasional international travel
- Must be able to successfully complete a UK Security Clearance, if required
If you can demonstrate any of the below then that would be great:
- An enthusiasm for aerospace and artificial intelligence
- Experience with development under DO-178
- Experience in Rust, Python or Matlab
- Experience in Agile practices, CI and supporting deployed software
- Experience developing autonomous systems
- Knowledge of AI, autonomous decision or data science algorithms
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Ability to deal professionally with customers and sometimes manage customer relationships on projects
If interested in this C# / C++ Developer role send me your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.