Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Responsible for the Project Management of the IT elements of the Lotus Drive programme. Responsible for coordinating and integrating the activities and deliverables across Lotus Technology China (LTC), Sales and Aftersales, IT and other departments as well as multiple functional suppliers, to meet the Lotus Drive Programme objectives. The post holder will have responsibility for the management and implementation of related solutions, to meet identified business needs, help set objectives and the acquisition and utilisation of the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
* Project Development - Establish and develop the project approach; to include resource and cost management and amortisation strategy.
* Project Master Schedule in the context of the IT programmes portfolio - Plan and manage project resourcing, scheduling, action plans and tracking.
* Project Investment / Budget - Keep the Programme and associated projects to time and budget and manage exceptions. Impact assess change against the agreed cost baseline. Seek new funding as required.
* Project Quality Management - Ensure the defined milestones and 3rd party requested processes are followed and all deliverable requirements are met.
* Project Organisational Planning and Cross Functional Team Deployments - Establish and review the organisation chart, scope of works and resource planning.
* Project Risk Management Reporting - Establish and conduct risk assessment plan, tracking and control / mitigation.
* Project Performance Reporting - Project Status Reporting to the management team and the completion of the action plan during the project periods.
* Interact and Liaison with a broad array of LTC, IT and Supplier resources to achieve cost effectiveness on project delivery.
* Develop and Evolve Supplier Relationships - Successfully solve complex technical issues, resulting in minimal business impact and increased customer satisfaction.
* Project Delivery - Delivering the system changes that will be necessary, to deliver the planned programme benefits.
* Liaise closely with business leaders and stakeholders to ensure ongoing business commitment and that the customer needs are met.
* Support other Marketing, Sales & After-Sales projects in the wider portfolio
* BSc Degree or Equivalent computer studies
* Experienced Project/Programme Management Professional who had led and delivered significantly large and complex projects/programmes.
* Team Leader
* Strong Leadership Skills
* Significant Project Management and / or general management experience in an IT environment
* Experience of global IT Transformation Programmes
* Proven leadership skills.
Outgoing, confident and articulate. Strong work ethic, self motivating, ability to lead and work as part of a team.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.