Backend Developer - UK - Remote - Outside IR35 - EXCLUSIVE
Hayward Hawk are working exclusively with a new start up who has just joined & is disrupting the UK market to recruit a Backend Contractor. The successful candidate must be available to start by mid June and have an availability to interview immediately.
The successful candidate will design and develop solutions to complex problems ranging from deployment automation models for distributed AWS Lambda & Kubernetes/Docker based software, to machine learning algorithms to analyze various data sources to detect anomalies in software behavior.
- A desire to build products that solve complex technical problems for end users
- 3-6 years experience developing highly scalable, distributed applications, products and services in Java
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP is a plus.
- Deep understanding of how distributed resilient software is built and deployed
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
If you meet the requirements for this opportunity please attach your CV for consideration to Katie Doyle
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.