Are you an experienced Business Analyst wanting to make an impact and work on an innovative digital transformation?
At Applause IT, we are a partner to one of the biggest online retail companies in the UK. With over 2 million customers this business is achieving amazing things. They are currently working on a huge digital transformation project, overhauling their internal tech systems. This position sits with the IT and Change team of buying and logistics. You will contribute towards the success of the digital transformation programme. This is a hybrid role involving remote and office-based work occasionally, so you will be in the North West. Manchester, Blackburn, Preston, Liverpool, or Yorkshire.
Skills & experience needed as Business Analyst
- Experience in a Business Analyst role within Retail, ecommerce, or finance
- You have a background in working complex change projects
- If you are Sigma6 qualified and have Agile/waterfall environment experience, that's a plus
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
- You can engage, discuss, challenge, and collaborate to find effective solutions
- You can gather requires, analyse, and produce solutions to internal challenges
- You can effectively bridge the gap between a technical and non-technical audience.
- Skilled in JIRA, Visio, MS Office Suite and MS Project
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Gather, create and document agreed business requirements
- Support the creation of business cases as needed
- Producing and documenting as is and to be procedures, policies, and processes
- Support Business Acceptance testing, to make sure the delivered solution meets the agreed requirements
What's in it for you?
Join a growing team, who are continuously developing their IT and Change team. You will have the ability to progress internally and enjoy a fast paced and friendly office and team.
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 plus great benefits
Send your CV to Natalie (phone number removed)
Business Analyst | North West | £40,000 to £45,000
End date for Applications 1st June 2021
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.