Building company need Helpdesk Administrator to join their rapidly expanding results driven business.
Whilst experience is desirable, we encourage applications from candidates who genuinely believe in delivering the highest standards of quality, coupled with a proactive, flexible can-do attitude. All training will be provided and, for high performers, bonuses, benefits and varied career progression is on offer.
Help Desk Administrator
This role will require excellent customer service. Brighter FM believe that the customer journey is of great importance. The customer should always experience a friendly, helpful and supportive service from all staff. You must be prepared to ensure any issues are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. You must be pro-active with your approach; being prepared to call customers and ensure they are informed every step of the way; throughout a project or with reactive call outs. You will also support other team members with their clients and administrative requirements. We are looking for confident, proactive people to help support the company as it grows.
Helpdesk Administrators skill requirements:
- Excellent phone manner
- Proactive customer interaction
- Good written and communication skills – Minimum GCSE (C or above) in English
- Good numerical skills - Minimum GCSE C or above in Maths
- Good IT skills – especially Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word
- Good organisational skills – have a meticulous eye for detail
- Assist in calculating budgets, margin and timescales
- Team player – willing to learn new skills and adapt to the business needs
- Punctual, reliable, and ambitious
- Basic knowledge of the geographical locations of major UK cities
Further training will be provided for job progression to manage your own client base.
Attractive package with benefits for the right candidate
A highly respected and well-established national facilities management (FM) organisation based in Batley.
Do you feel you can rise to the challenge of being part of this relaxed yet results-driven company which has set the benchmark in FM, maintenance & construction?
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.