Web Developer – £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits – Home-based
Black Pear Software Ltd is looking for a talented and highly driven Web Developer to help continue our rapid expansion. Our services have grown from zero to over 10 million patients in just four years. With accelerated growth in the last 12 months set to continue we are bolstering our development team.
Working with our established, highly skilled team, developing and enhancing products for new and existing customers, the responsibilities of the Web Developer include:
- Working on single page applications that communicate with our APIs and use components written by other team members.
- Creating component libraries & utilities for use in front end applications.
- Designing UIs that deliver new functionality and solve problems for users.
- Collaborating with other team members to integrate components and services.
- Working closely alongside your manager to support and contribute to product development.
Black Pear is a leading UK medical technology company developing innovative and proven applications that reshape what is possible for clinicians and patients through integrated shared care. We pride ourselves on our mentality to do things the right way and not necessarily the easy way. Held in high regard by our clients who share our desire to deliver better healthcare for clinicians and patients.
- Competitive salary + pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working: home working as standard with occasional travel to attend meetings
- You will be a key appointment with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of our products and for progression within a fast-growing company for the right individual, joining a growing team with a strong culture of enthusiasm and high achievement.
The key skills and qualities required for the Web Developer role include:
- Experience with AngularJS and/or Angular.
- Ability to work independently.
Skills that are desired but not essential include:
- Experience with test driven development.
- An understanding of the principles of good UX design.
- A positive and self-confident attitude, with proven communication and team-working skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with npm & NodeJS.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.