Main duties will include
- Design, development and build of brand new market-leading software
- Working closely with business SMEs to clarify and understand detailed and complex business requirements.
- Working closely with test analysts to ensure software is robustly tested
Sharing technical knowledge and experience with less experienced developers
- Significant experience developing enterprise scale web applications.
- Independently be able to deliver from end to end (Design, code, Auto Test & Continuous integration)
- A sound understanding of service-oriented and event-driven web architectures.
- Strong hands on experience in
- SQL Server
- REST & SOAP web services
- CSS3, HTML5
- Continuous Integration & Build tools
- ORM frameworks
- Continuous Integration & Build tools e.g. Jenkins, Maven
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.