As part of their strategic growth plans, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Business Analyst with experience of delivering multiple fast paced digital projects. You will be joining an ambitious, Agile, award-winning and growing team of consultants, developers, designers, project and account managers, and you will play an essential role to deliver first-class digital health products to their European client base.
As a Business Analyst you will be the bridge between our clients’ innovative digital solutions and the real-world challenges of their customers in the pharma and healthcare sector.
Working alongside an Account Manager and Project Manager in a pod structure. The Business Analyst role is split between supporting the pitch process and owning the scope of won projects and ensuring the deliverables are clear for the delivery team to execute the projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with a passion for technology who enjoy getting into the technical detail on projects. You could be a hands-on technical project manager or have experience from a development, UX design or product management background.
- Digital agency experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects.
- Agile experience
- Experience of working on web / mobile development projects
- Strong client facing experience.
Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous, but not essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary in the range - £40,000 - £50,000
- Can be Norwich based or 100% remote
- Contributory pension, enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave policies
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture where new ideas and creativity are embraced
- Freedom and autonomy to use your business acumen to identify and act on new opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Business Analyst vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg (phone number removed)).
Keywords: Business Analyst, Project Management, Product Management, Product Owner, Customer Success, Requirements Capture, Web Development
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.