Business Analyst - Permanent
We are working with key account who have a new opportunity for a Business Analyst from their office based in Leeds on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a Product Owner to shape the end-to-end product strategy and determine business value
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team. Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
- Serve as the day to day contact for the team on clarification of requirements and drive user stories
- Support the product owners in collaborating with other teams and leadership to ensure team strategy aligns with overall product vision
Who & what are we looking for?:
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers.
- Able to articulate business requirements and bridge the gap with development teams and stakeholders
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas - loves and embraces change
Are you the Business Analyst we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.