We are looking for a proactive Administrator with excellent attention to detail and a passion for technology and customer support. Working as part of the IT team, the successful ICT Support Administrator will be responsible for assisting in delivering exceptional levels of support to the Renewi business.
IT Support Administrator Responsibilities:
• Managing support calls, requests and 3rd party support providers.
• Processing new employee onboarding requests and ensuring assets are available.
• Liaising with managers across the business via email, phone and in person and supporting with their queries
• Ensuring Hardware and Mobile asset records are up to date.
• Maintain hardware asset management processes and policy across the ICT department and wider business.
• Updating records and generating reports.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an open and timely manner, providing all required information and support.
IT Support Administrator Requirements:
• Strong Administration experience, ideally within an IT department or experience of providing ICT support.
• Experience of providing support in a fast-paced environment.
• Keen to learn new processes and technical skills.
• Experience in managing support calls, requests and 3rd party support providers (for e.g., BT, EE, Vodafone).
• Ability to engage colleagues face to face and provide strong levels of customer service.
• A strong “general” administrator (managing tasks, to-do lists, prioritisation, generating purchase orders, etc.).
• A good team player with good leadership ability.
• Have an understanding of (and/or a desire to learn) some of the following technologies – Microsoft Operating Systems, Office Suite and Microsoft 365.
• Methodical, numerate.
• Ability to work under own initiative and prioritise workload.
Renewi PLC is a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources.
The UK Services Division of Renewi PLC employs approximately 600 employees over 30 locations and collectively we handle more than 1.97 million tonnes of waste annually, achieving a 73% recycling and recovery rate.
As a Group, Renewi PLC employs approximately 6,500 employees over 162 locations in 6 countries in Europe. Collectively we handle more than 13 million tonnes of waste annually, achieve a 91% recycling and recovery rate and avoid 3 million tonnes of carbon pollution. We have the broadest range of waste-to-product services in the industry. Above all, our team is committed and passionate about our mission: waste no more.
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00)
Salary: £30,214 per annum
Benefits: include 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays), Flexible working - possibility to work from home on some days, Laptop and mobile phone.
You may have experience of the following: IT Support Technician, Operations Consultant, IT Support Administrator, 1st Line Support, Support Administrator, Customer Service, Application Support, 2nd Line Support, Problem Resolution, Technical Support, Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, Helpdesk, etc.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.