Business Analyst West London £55k p.a. + benefits
Experienced Business Analyst needed for successful London based business
As Business Analyst you will work with core business teams to assist in the design, implementation and ongoing development of systems & solutions to support the company's strategic vision. Your responsibilities will include:
- working with stakeholders / business partners to capture business needs for platform program
- working with internal stakeholders to define business requirements / success criteria
- designing / documenting / maintaining system and business processes
- supporting business system owners to assess impacts / interdependencies of new processes
- contributing to project plans to identify project milestones & phases
- preparing technical reports
Our London based client is building a new team for their head office. It is home to a fast growing and diverse workforce.
As Business Analyst you will have an IT / Business Analysis qualification with some experience in a similar role working as part of a project management and delivery team. With proven experience in testing and knowledge of SAP / ERP and Salesforce, and a solid understanding of information technology and business concepts you will also have:
- knowledge of OPM tools
- knowledge of data visualisation techniques / tools
- Stakeholder management skills
- excellent verbal / written communication skills
- ability to multi task / solve problems in fast paced environment
- ability to interpret data
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Analyst, please forward your CV quoting reference (phone number removed).
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business analyst
We advertise vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by us for a period longer than 6 months.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.