Your new role
As Group IT Business Systems Analyst you will transform business requirements into fully functional solutions and support roll out and implementation to transform corporate services. This includes documenting business and technical requirements, developing process maps, procedures and recommending both technological and non-functional improvements.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining up to date documentation pertinent to the execution of the department and its services, e.g. architecture landscape and process maps, design principles, technical design authority, solution requests, POC and or Pilots. A key component of the role will be to lead meetings and workshops, documenting requirements, developing process flows, requirements documentation and actively engaging in research and leading discovery sessions / working groups and offering feedback and solutions to enhance any problem statement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and solution focused candidate, with knowledge of the market, who can present rational and value add resolutions to the Tech Design Authority.
Your new team
You’ll report directly into our Group IT Programme Manager. At EMIS, Group IT is responsible for supporting more than 1400 users and the operational performance of all internal systems, service delivery management, end user compute and ServiceNow support and development. You’ll also work with a range of other departments and teams across the business and be a representation of Group IT.
Who you’ll be
We want to make sure you’re set for success so the key skills we’re looking for in the role are below. We know not everyone ticks all the boxes and we’ll provide training on some of the areas if you’re the right person for the role.
- Pragmatic; delivery focused, logical and process driven
- Demonstrable track record in a Systems Analysis and or technical BA role with the expected skills and capabilities that a role of this nature commands (inc. best practice and standards within analysis and design)
- Experience of market research to identify solutions to corporate problem statements and manage this through via an innovation funnel or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate successfully with all levels of the business
- Experience with working with and across a whole portfolio of enterprise products, such as ServiceNow, Microsoft O365, Microsoft D365 CE & FO and other corporate back-office services from HR, Marketing, Customer Support and emerging areas such as IoT
- Experience and Knowledge of working on complex technical projects
- Awareness of test management, environments and approaches
- A good understanding of software development methods, technologies and concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an awareness of methods of communication and how these differ based on audience, translating technical to non-technical audiences
- Confidence in leading, managing and documenting workshops and collaboration sessions
- A record of delivery within an environment of tight deadlines and competing priorities, planning and managing the post holders own work load as appropriate
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-project environment
Who we are
We’re passionate about helping clinicians improve patient care. Whether in primary, community, mental health or secondary settings, our aim is to provide every healthcare professional with the patient information they need to deliver the best quality, most efficient service.
We work in every major healthcare setting, providing technology, information and health screening. Committed to supporting longer healthier lives for everyone, from connecting care providers with their patients, to making sure every clinician has the information they need to deliver the best patient care.
Shorlisted candidates will be invited to complete a pre-loaded video interview with questions designed by Darren, our Group IT Director. CV’s are great but we want to get to know you as a person too!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.