Our client, a huge player in the global commodities market are looking a Hybrid Business Analyst to join one of their growing teams. We are looking for someone with a number of years' experience working as a Business Analyst in an agile environment.
• Experienced business analyst.
• Communicate and engage with all levels of business and IT
• Translate business requirements into user stories and associated acceptance criteria
• Analyse and identify issue root causes (inc. use of SQL/qery tools)
• Quantify potential business impacts and implement resolutions
• Have a structured development background
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage and deliver a number of projects
• Work closely with internal teams to effectively deliver internal change capability
• Clearly define business requirements and ensure clear communication at all times
• Assist with team engagement and obtain commitment to successfully deliver sprints. Ensure the team has the appropriate focus to deliver what has been agreed.
• Estimate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals, re-visiting as and when required
• Develop and maintain robust relationships with key business stakeholders to ensure business analysis, development, test and implementation activities are in line with agreed expectations
• Functional Specification Documents, User stories (in BDD format), change requests, screen and interface designs
• Develop and agree test scripts (steps and expected results)
• Run unit and system integration tests - Plan and run user acceptance tests - Provide business and IM support parallel run testing
Rate / Duration:
• 12 month initial contract.
•£550 - £650 Per Day
Business Analyst - (£550 - £650 Per Day) - 12 months - Financial Services - Fully Remote
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.