Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding UK team. We require an experienced Business Analyst with at least 5 years’ exposure to the manufacturing process as applied to the life science industry and in particular, pharmaceutical production sphere.
As a Business Analyst (BA) you will work closely with our customers to understand their business processes, and assist in the development of best in class practices that can be used to generate core analysis frameworks and best in class process models.
Role will involve:
- Working closely with the customer and the lead BA to understand their business processes as related to the needs of a particular project scope.
- Working closely with the technology deployment team to guide on impact of potential system design to the customer’s business process
- Review of the customer’s business workflow and subsequent gap analysis of proposed technology/core solutions
- Gaining a general appreciation of the MES software technologies used to deploy an EBRS workflow
- Working with other members of the Business Analysis unit to develop best in class practices that can be used to generate core analysis frameworks and best in class process models.
- Working with the customer to document requirements (business, technical and testing)
- Working with the deployment team to proactively reduce the impact of scope creep to the project
- Actively engage with the site team to drive project milestones forward and raise to appropriate senior team members when risks are evident
- Working within a GAMP environment and maintaining (authoring/reviewing) documentation quality within the mandate of both GAMP and Customer Quality systems
- Approx. 50% of the time will be spent at one or more customer sites
Desired background / Experience / Attributes
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years exposure to the manufacturing process as applied to the life science industry and in particular the pharmaceutical production sphere
- Exposure to the concepts of Manufacturing Operations Management and business process workflow
- Hold a relevant degree in Business or Information Systems and demonstrable knowledge of documenting the business workflow
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of manufacturing operations and explain how that experience maps on to the business analysis space
- Some exposure to the end to end workflow of at least one major pharmaceutical manufacturing process e.g. Primary, secondary, packaging
- Able to show an understanding of the relationships between Levels 2 to 4 of the ISA-95 Model
- Possess a good all-round knowledge of automation and batch processing as applied to the pharmaceutical manufacturing process
- Exposure to end users and be comfortable with engaging in a wide range of knowledge elicitation techniques to expose the hidden manufacturing space
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take the lead in technical discussions that require an understanding of customer processes
- Experience of generating documentation URS, DDS, Test Cases, etc to a GMP standard
- An appreciation of the project lifecycle and quality management processes.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.