IT Helpdesk - Support
An exciting position has come live to work in a fast moving FintTech environment. You must have an excellent grasp of the English language both written and verbal. A great opportunity to develop your career for a growing company that will invest in its employees for continued growth.
The role will involve:
- Provide support to clients via Telephone / Email / Remote Access
- Accurately identify ticket priorities and update tickets accordingly
- Pro-Active Monitoring of Customers Infrastructure
- Working with large Investment & Financial institutions/Banks as the premier technical support
- Training provided on bespoke technical product sets
- Financial regulatory and compliance training also provided
*GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GRADUATES*
It is ESSENTIAL that you can demonstrate a track record of self-motivation with a thirst for learning and understanding new technology.
· Understands the need to work and act, in accordance with internal processes and SLA criteria
· Dedication and flexibility, willing to work overtime occasionally
· Able to multi-task and remain focused and calm in pressured situations
· Demonstrates initiative, resilience and able to accept responsibility
If you match the above please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.