GU51, Fleet, Hampshire
Resume-Library is front and centre stage of US digital recruitment. Innovative technologies and commercial models see us deliver thousands of fresh, active, quality candidates to employers and recruiters across major ATSs and other hiring platforms daily.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to help us to develop our platform. Our ideal candidate would have had exposure to a modern PHP framework, RESTful APIs, NoSQL and Unit Testing. If you haven’t had exposure to all of the above but are keen to learn and enhance your skill set we would like to hear from you.
As a PHP Developer your role and responsibilities would include
- Implementing new features on our website, mobile app and CRM system
- Write well structured, testable code that can cope with the scalable demands of our growing platform
- Work to enhance the existing code base and fix any bugs that are reported
- Participate in reviews of other Developers code, helping to ensure that our coding standards are being maintained
- Write PHPUnit tests for both new and existing services and methods
Your experience to date
- Experience building software with PHP
- Experience with a modern framework – such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony
- Working knowledge of MySQL - NoSQL would be an added bonus.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs, from the basic understanding of a RESTful API design to high availability and microservices
- Experience using Git (we use BitBucket) and working in a collaborative environment
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to Farnborough, Basingstoke and Woking.
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
- PHP Developer
- GU51, Fleet, Hampshire
A week ago Featured job
- CV-Library Ltd
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts