Lioness Recruitment take their specialist experience to find specialist careers. A respected organisation within the Public Sector are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join their busy BAU team. This role will have two days remote working per week.
Your responsibilities will be to take full ownership of IT Operations and ensure the organisation is future proofed. This will include leading a team of helpdesk support and infrastructure support analysts and ensuring business systems and the IT infrastructure are running smoothly.
- Demonstrable IT team leadership
- Proven experience in the management and development of business systems
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure technologies including servers and storage
- Solid experience of SQL database design and development
- VMware environments
- Demonstrable data centre management experience
- Network installation and administration
- Report writing
- Problem resolution and change management
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.