Bristol, City of Bristol
£25339 - £27106/annum
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS). The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are currently recruiting talented individuals to join our team as Systems Trainers. You will be responsible for the delivery of focused digital skills training to those individuals requiring additional support to help them make the most of online job searching, online job applications and ‘remote’ interviews.
The role will be fast paced delivery with individuals joining a schedule of appropriate bite sized themed sessions, in a ‘Learn and Go’ delivery approach, either in small groups or on 121 basis, with the objective of increasing digital competency and confidence.
Our ideal candidate will be able to facilitate ‘remote delivery’ using a range of digital technologies and platforms and must be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
• Ensure changes to the CMS operational system are clearly understood by users, via appropriate communications and where appropriate deliver further training.
• Support the scheduling and prioritisation programme of system training for new starters and existing staff identifying the most appropriate training to meet learner need.
• Deliver CMS training activity to achieve contract compliance utilising a range of delivery solutions such as e-learning, webinars, video, guidance and classroom training
• Design, implement and monitor a method of assessment to ensure that users are operationally competent in the CMS and process
• Analyse and interpret management information to identify areas of under-performance and plan/execute targeted improvement activity, including coaching and mentoring team members.
• Effective planning and implementation of new CMS changes and developments with the IT department/ IT suppliers
• Communicate CMS training proposals to local management teams for dissemination to end users.
• Learn the functionality of the CMS system as and when developments are deployed to the test environment
Skills and Experience
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
• Experience using Microsoft packages and Teams
• Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
• Experience of successful delivery of system training or a successful track-record in training delivery
• Full driving licence to enable deployment across a wide geographical area
Salary: £25,339 - £28,101 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Systems Trainer
- £25,339 - £27,106/annum
- Bristol, City of Bristol
01/06/2021 Featured job
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts