Birkenhead, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
£25339 - £28018/annum
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS). The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Digital Tutor. You will facilitate high quality and engaging sessions to participants which positively develops their self-confidence and builds digital skills. You will also deliver high impact digital tutoring solutions to meet a range of participant needs (including, Skills Assessments; How to sessions; Making the most of, and other relevant activities).
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
- Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities, design and develop tailored sessions which meet customer requirements.
- Accountable for meeting targets, which will include delivering an agreed number of tutoring sessions per week / month and supporting an agreed number of participants to achieve a good level of digital competency.
- Promote and publicise courses ensuring Employment Advisers have the appropriate knowledge and understanding to attract and book participants onto training courses.
- Strive to maintain high standards of delivery, including participation in self-evaluation, training observations and peer observation.
- When delivering training ensure appropriate digital technologies are being utilised in a suitable delivery environment that supports privacy and confidentiality of attendees
- Design, develop and host appropriate ‘train-the-trainer’ sessions to Operational teams, to support new colleague awareness of the Seetec Online Services
- Assist in the development of corporate training and contribute to employee induction and training as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of deploying motivational strategies to develop individuals.
- Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies.
- Be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes and Microsoft Teams.
- Award in Education and training level 3 (Formerly PTLLS) or certificate in Education and Training level 4 (formerly CTLLS)
- Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture.
- Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards.
- Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region)
Salary: £25,339 - £28,018 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Digital Tutor
- £25,339 - £28,018/annum
- Birkenhead, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
26/05/2021 Featured job
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts