We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a client based in Edinburgh.
We have been tasked to identify computer scientists / software engineers to join our clients highly integrated DevOps and R&D team.
Working in a globally distributed team, the client is looking for skilled and experienced Software Engineers with backgrounds specialising in distributed computing, compiler theory, algorithms etc.
The ideal applicant. A strong mix of the following skills/ background:
- Solid C++ object-oriented programming experience
- Skilled and interested in solving large scale distributed computing problems
- Designing & implementing a wide range of new infrastructure services, application frameworks, processes, & API's etc.
- Infrastructure-as-Code & cloud-native software
- A backgound in Computer Science research activities in areas such as scheduling and distributed data management.
- Software &/or systems architecture skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cloud-native high-performance computing design & implementation. Designing components for a new cloud native compute platform & its support infrastructure:
- Design and development of REST APIs
- Database access and interactions
- Building of management tools for OpenStack or Kubernetes
This is an outstanding opportunity to join ome of our clients thriving and teams working on new and exciting products and projects.
On offer is a competitive salary plus an annual bonus scheme and blue-chip benefits package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.