At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
To oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth. Leads the relationship with the external IT provider and ensures robust technological security.
Main Job Duties:
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Manages the organisations external IT provider to ensure they are providing a secure and best practice service that meets security requirements and business needs
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all Office 365 usage, such as email
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Ensures hardware is fit for purpose and functioning correctly
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief finance officer
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
- Business Planner: able to translate strategic priorities into operations plans.
- Commercially Astute: able to effectively balance care and commercial demands.
- Drive for Results: relentless drive to achieve results, setting clear goals and standards to deliver or do things better.
- Operational Excellence: decisive about business activities that will deliver benefits, initiating action and managing resources.
- Leadership: develops a compelling sense of purpose and direction, motivates others to align their effort to its achievement and creates an open and trusting environment. Provides leadership and vision but with a commercial reality overlaying it, in line with the Salutem Group Values and Behaviours.
- Working Together for Success: gains an understanding of the needs of others, builds strong relationships and drives action that is mutually beneficial for both individuals and the business.
- Impact and Influencing: persuades, convinces, influences and impresses others, to enable progress and deliver success.
Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Motivator, Technological Analysis, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentations, Team Building, Industry Knowledge,
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.