RabbitMQ Engineer - Initial 3-6 months contract - Remote - up to £350/ day - depending on experience
A highly successful and growing company based in the South of England is looking to add an experienced Middleware Engineer to their team. You will be working on a range of exciting projects.
- Demonstrable experience and support/documentation and installation of RabbitMQ
- Demonstrable experience of Unix and RabbitMQ administration
- Experience of build and second line support of Linux operating systems including installation of RPM packages
- Administration of multi node RabbitMQ environments
- Experience in the ongoing support of RabbitMQ, including experience delivering pro-active maintenance programmes to maintain N-1 version
- Experience in the documenting of both new build RabbitMQ installations and existing environments
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.