IT Project Manager - Networking and Cloud Projects
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding IT / Cloud provider as a Project Manager. This business provides genuinely cutting-edge IT services and solutions into Mid-Market and Enterprise-scale businesses across networks, connectivity, cloud, software and more.
You will be required to work closely with the Professional Services team & 3rd party suppliers to ensure that complex solutions are implemented on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction. This particular position is focused on Connectivity and Cloud projects, therefore ideally you'll have experience of PM'ing £1m+ Connectivity / Cloud Projects.
This is an extremely vibrant organisation offering a great work / life balance - flexible working, a collaborative environment and significant opportunity to grow with the organisation as they scale; one of the most sought-after employers in the Manchester area. It's a team environment where your skills and expertise will be truly valued.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a senior or lead project manager for multi-site delivery projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Development and management of standard PM artefacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, Stakeholder Analysis, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Resource allocation and management of third parties/vendors
- Monitor and report on key business risks and make recommendations with managers for mitigation to reduce risk.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills, with a firm understanding of effective change management.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering a variety of enterprise-scale, connectivity-focused projects is essential.
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers and internal technical teams
- Experience of delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Relevant methodology training and/or certification (such as Prince 2) and/or a strong understanding of PM artefacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience within an IT / Service provider environment would be advantageous.
Based in Central Manchester with UK travel (flexible working offered).
Offering up to £45,000 PA depending on experience + 5k car allowance.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.