Salary: Up to £65k
Location: London (fully remote)
Job title: Senior python developer
We are looking for a senior python developer who is passionate about solving big problems and wants to express their technical expertise. While staying on top with the latest technologies, languages, and tools, you would be working alongside an ambitious, rapidly growing team as well as the product and the commercial functions to define and implement customer requirements.
- Implement software development and deployment
- System architecture design and improvement
- Implement and test backend, analytics engine, database, and integrations
- Cloud deployment and performance optimization
- Guide frontend developers to create frontend, visualisations, and dashboard
- Define and implement engineering best practices
- Performing code reviews and learning sessions
- Manage, nurture and hire junior developers
- 5+ years experience with architecting, developing, testing, and deploying high performing enterprise software applications
- Experience leading junior team members and projects under tight deadlines
- Experience deploying on AWS/Azure using Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes etc.
- cloud cybersecurity experience
- Track record using SQL and RDBMS (ideally Postgres), NoSQL experience is a plus
• 28 days holiday.
• Health care.
• Great culture and environment to work in.
• Flexible working.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please feel free to apply and we will get in contact with you as soon as we can!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.