As a Digital Project Manager with Hoist Finance
You will be co-coordinating the implementation of key digital projects and solutions with internal Hoist stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work across international projects and the Digital Project Manager is a member of the newly formed Digital Business Unit, to work closely alongside the Digital Service Delivery Manager.
- Work with the Digital Service Delivery Manager and assist them in the deployment of the digital solutions projects.
- Manage sub-project streams (eg: Customer Portal versions implementation in countries):
- Ensure each project that you work on has the right resources, and clear roles and responsibilities are set
- Work to key project timelines and expectations at all times, taking ownership of communication channels as well as maintaining the link between the development teams and the local stakeholders/local project teams.
- Coordinate the activities related to the deliveries and all the stakeholders of the sub project.
- Identify and manage the project Risks across the following areas: resources, scope, schedule, quality, budget
- Ensure the right level of Quality is met in terms of deliverables (including business, performance, security)
- Follow the company standards in terms of project management processes and documentation
- Prepare and update all documentation needed for the project including planning and reporting.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in international environment would be key for this role as we require someone to work on multiple project streams across multiple locations.
- 3-5 years Project Management experience, IT project management would be an advantage also.
- Knowledge about Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Project management applications: Gantt, MS Project, Jira, AzurDevops board
- Teamwork, Organized, Adaptability & Effective communication skills
What else can you expect from becoming part of the OneHoist Group?
· Competitive salary + performance based bonus + Car cash allowance
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy and sell holidays scheme
· Flexible working environment
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Flexible dress code – we take a ‘dress for you day’ approach
· Regular social events
· Professional development opportunities
More about us!
Hoist Finance was founded in 1994 and achieved a key milestone in 1996 with the approval of the subsidiary Hoist Kredit AB (publ) by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority under the new credit company regulations. Hoist Finance has enjoyed strong, profitable growth for the past years, and we are currently operating in eleven European countries with more than 1,700 employees. With over 20 years of experience, we have become one of the leading debt management companies in Europe – and we are growing fast. The Group has operated under the Hoist Finance brand since 2012 and was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 2015. Our subsidiary Hoist Kredit merged with Hoist Finance in 2018.
We purchase both performing and non-performing loans from our partners, international banks and financial institutions, so that they can free up resources for their respective core business. Apart from helping people getting back on track financially, this also contributes to upholding a sustainable, fair and stable credit market since we help banks to offload their balance sheet so that they can meet their regulatory requirements.
Interested in this role? Please send a copy of your CV and if you are found to be suitable our friendly Recruitment team will contact you for an informal chat.
*Hoist Finance pride itself on being an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
*All successful candidates will be subject to Pre-employment background screening checks, all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory checks.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.