.Net Senior Developer
Head Office, London (North West)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Working in a team to continue to develop bespoke systems and manage the various Intranet Applications which include systems such as sales and invoices, stock management, time management, performance management ,property management and various other aspects of the business
- Working on the Company’s website built with technologies like Umbraco and C#
- Developing services and feeds which interacts with other business clients.
- Creating reports which will assist management in making business decisions and performance management.
- To support and advise other members, including out of hours in case of emergency
- Any other duties as may be required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ASP.Net 4.5(Using VB.NET, C#,)
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- Ability to write complex queries in PL/SQl, Stored Procedures, database design, Optimize Queries
- Experience in writing Web Services ASMX, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Familiar with VSS/SVN source control
- Proven commercial experience in developing database driven web applications using ASP.Net using SQL Server as the backend and content management System.
- Experience in working on database driven commercial websites designed to the best practise.
- Experience in building and writing Web Services ,SOAP ,XML Feeds
- Experience of liaising with internal clients and designing specifications for a project.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be innovative and bring in new ideas