A brilliant 3-month contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to join a leading Consultancy firm in Central London.
The client are building out the UK function of a Global consultancy who specialise in Integration and Digital Transformation.
Senior Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Confluent Kafka Platform Installation, Configuration, Administration and Support
- Troubleshoot Kafka platform in multiple type of environments
- Design and implement Streaming solutions on Kafka platform
- Integrate Kafka connectors with various data sources
- Educating team members in data engineering best practices.
- Contribute towards the overall data strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project and team management.
Senior Data Engineer Experience:
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with modern, cloud-based data architectures, ideally with Confluent
- Experience with both batch and streaming ingestion frameworks, and specific experience with Kafka.
- Working knowledge and experience on DevOps and automation tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins etc
- Minimum of 4 years of experience using Python/SQL for data engineering work within data-intensive environments.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence remotely on 12th April 2021 and will be a two stage process. The role is outside IR35
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.