Avanti recruitment have partnered with a high profile R&D group in London working on next generation media processing products and are looking for a QA Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a QA Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for creating and implementing new automation test strategies across the business and developing and performing a range of test suites.
- Leading and technical direction of test teams
- Define test strategies
- Leading the team to deliver work to agreed timescales and quality
- Architectural input to new test framework developments
- Contribute to the continual improvement of testing and methods
- Promote best practice and introducing process improves to the teams
- Working within a highly Agile team (mixture of scrum and Kanban), you will also be contributing to the hands-on automation and manual test techniques.
- Exposure to Pytest, google test framework
- Expertise in end-to-end SDLC
- Understanding of system architecture and basic concepts of networking
- Understanding of video and common compression
- Familiarity with a wide range of Video Quality metrics and tools, including MS-SSIM, SSIM, JND, PSNR, VMAF, bitrate analytics, Video Clarity (or similar) and MSU VQ software
- Understanding of broadcast video techniques and technology – HD-SDI & 3G-SDI Over IP
You'll be working out of a great office in central London on innovative technology and literally changing the face of an industry whilst surrounded by a best-in-class team and enrolled in their IP reward scheme.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.