German Business Development Executive (remote)
Lomax Recruitment Group is hiring a German Business Development Executive for an established tech company with a solution in demand. Due to UK success, our client is now expanding across Europe. Your role will be remotely based in England.
We need a German New Business Salesperson to join a growing European Sales Team to land and expand the DACH market.
You will prospect potential new customers within the DACH market. You should be a quick learner, be resilient and have the ability to win new business as well as close your own opportunities.
German Business Development Executive responsibilities
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Report to the sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
German Business Development Executive requirements
- Fluent German speaking
- 1-2 years+ experience prospecting & cold calling
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire to achieve targets and KPI’s
- and ability to move up within your sales career
- Proficiency with CRM software
- IT/Tech Sales is beneficial
Salary and Benefits
- £25000 + commission + benefits
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.