Job description – Contract Senior Web/FrontEnd Developer - Security clearance required:
Rate: £450-575 per day (Inside IR35)
Our client is a market leading consulting and support organization providing services in relation to IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and IBM TRIRIGA Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) applications across Europe.
They are currently seeking to engage a senior Web Developer to join their expanding team in our new Birmingham offices.
Your job will be to own our front-end technology and usability and drive it to new heights while collaborating with/mentoring a small team.
You will be:
• Passionate about delivering the best possible user experience
• Experienced in building complex web applications
• Up-to-date with modern front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. React/Vue/Angular)
• Committed to writing high-quality software
• Adaptable and keen to learn new technologies
• Happy to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Well versed in delivering software using Agile methodologies
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Work with clients to guide the technical direction for their front-end technology, and then lead implementation
- Work with other development teams to ensure compatibility of the front-end technology approach
- Deliver features into the client’s core product, focusing on the front-end but unafraid to step into backend code as well
- Code review your peers' contributions
- Significant experience with cutting-edge Web development technologies;
HTML / HTML 5, Google Polymer, CSS/Angular/React/Vue
- Expert knowledge of front-end design patterns and best practices
- Version control with Git
- SOAP XML based web service
- APIs or similar technologies
- Previous experience of mentoring fellow developers I a tight knit team
- A Computer Science degree from a reputable university
- Deep experience of web development
- Very comfortable with a flavour of Linux OS
- Experience of at least one object-oriented language
- TRIRIGA UX
- IBM WebSphere
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.