Front End Developer
Concept: Hospitality Technology
Location: UK Nationwide (occasional travel to Bedfordshire)
Salary: Up to £100,000pa
We are working with a forward thinking hospitality tech company that uses functionality to enable customers to book, order, dine in and get delivery from one platform. The company has excellent growth plans and is therefore looking to expand their team.
- Plan, build and maintain front end solutions for our web-based applications
- Implement responsive web design principles ensuring our applications render well across multiple devices & browsers
- Work closely with QA to ensure good testing practices are maintained
- Structure, refactor and test your code to keep our codebases scalable, readable, and sustainable
- Use semantic versioning and conventional commits to document project work
- Improve and extend existing applications as well as build new applications from the ground up
- Actively participate in code reviews and frontend architecture discussions
- Be part of an agile team, taking an active role in daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and planning sessions
Who will you be as Android engineer?
- You have 2+ years shipping large-scale, complex, production-grade React (Typescript) applications which are integrated with REST APIs
- You are experienced in various testing strategies (unit, integration, E2E, UI, smoke, regression) and automated testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Cypress, etc)
- You’ve worked in an agile / scrum-based team
- You are highly confident using version control systems (GIT)
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley @Corecruitment .com
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.