We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigous manafacturing clients who is looking for a full time IT manager to work in a busy IT environment. You must have the relevant IT qualifications with experience in IT systems and processes including MRP and ERP systems. In return for the right person the organisation offer a competitve salary with excellent benefits.
- Provide leadership and oversight on day-to-day IT operations to ensure service level expectations are achieved.
- Maintain the highest levels of IT security, both on site and remotely, ensuring uninterrupted business continuity and compliance with GDPR
- Efficiently translate business needs, providing digital solutions for the current way of working to make the processes more efficient and make the business future proof and adding value wherever possible
- Management of several outsource partners
- Supplier negotiations and contract management
- Maintaining and developing IT policies
- Manage development and change in the IT provision
- Manage the IT budget with a strong focus on cost control, cost avoidance and value for money
- Developing standards for hardware and software including refresh policies
- Maintain process controls to ensure compliance with JSOX
- Management of Helpdesk system
- Provide cover for tech support where necessary
About the Person
Excellent communication skills are essential, you must be able to explain technical details to non-technical users in all areas and levels of the business.
It is important that you can demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills and strong due diligence in your approach to problem-solving.
The nature of the automotive industry is fast-moving, internal and external customer demands change regularly, therefore having the agility to manage the IT team in a dynamic environment is critical.
Qualifications / Experience
It is essential that you hold relevant recognised IT qualifications or can demonstrate a minimum of 3 years in a similar role. You should also have working experience/knowledge of the following Systems, Processes and Technologies:
All Microsoft Environments including Windows OS, O365, AD, Group Policy, Windows server
Business Intelligence / Information platforms (preferably QlikView and M-Power)
ERP / MRP systems
Secure remote working (preferable Cisco VPN)
If interested in this exciting new role please call Rob on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application unfortunately you application has not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details for any suitable vacancies that may come up in the future unless you request otherwise.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.