This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate looking for a rewarding career in an innovative and rapidly growing company, driven by its core values of ambition, excellence, integrity, openness and unity.
After a full training program where you will have the opportunity to get to grips with their unique in-house software, you will be part of a team configuring bespoke templates and distribution rules, in order to deliver complete document control for their public sector customers.
· Understanding customer requirements from a specification and customising the software to meet their unique and specific needs
· Organising a project into its component parts and delivering these efficiently and to standard
· Configuring and testing bespoke document templates
· Writing and testing bespoke criteria based rule sets
· Analysing and extracting customer data using their in-house software
· Reporting on project progress
· Identifying, investigating and escalating issues
· Collaborating with other team members to share knowledge and help each other overcome issues
· Taking responsibility for new projects during the transition to the Support team
· Computer literacy
o Confident with the day to day use of Windows operating system
· An ability to:-
o Quickly assimilate and retain new information
o Be open-minded and always be ready to adapt to new challenges
o Work efficiently, logically and to deadline
o Thrive in a procedural driven environment
· To be relentlessly curious with an inquisitive mind and desire to learn
· A supportive team player
Previous coding knowledge
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.