- Business Development Manager
- Market leading Events & Publishing
- £21,000 - £30,000 basic + uncapped commission
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious sales professional too join a market-leading publishing company, event organiser and digital services provider. During a period of key expansion, they are looking to hire ambitious, and enthusiastic sales professionals across all business lines and levels.
What the Business Development Manager will be doing:
- Building relationships with prospective clients
- Generate new sales leads from your own research, identify and pitch decision makers, and work to achieve monthly sales targets
- Propose, negotiate and close potential sales
- Manage sales pipelines and updating CRM
- involved in all aspects of the sales strategy
What the Business Development Manager should bring:
- Understanding of technology trends
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 1 years sales experience
- You must be a great communicator and negotiator, as well as having excellent research skills.
What the Business Development Manager will get in return:
You will receive a basic salary of between £21,000 to £30,000 + uncapped commission scheme. Strong career progression opportunities, training scheme and international travel.
What do next:
Apply now and get in touch with Alex.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.