Our established client is one of the fastest growing companies, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company, they deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK's most sustainable company.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our IT Department based in Birmingham.
As a Senior Software Developer you will own important business critical products, and work to fix any common issue quickly, and be able to find resolutions for complex issues.
Other key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Collaborate with solution architects in conceptualising and developing software solutions
- Building, deploying and maintaining our scalable products and services
- Consistently write, translate, and code software according to specifications and standards
- Leading developers to mentor and ensure standards and process are followed
- Manage project changes through to completion for multiple products and systems
We are looking for the successful candidate to;
- Develop solutions primarily in Node
- Be comfortable using git, github and contributing to pull requests
- Have knowledge of serverless solutions. Google Cloud Platform experience is advantageous
- Work well in a mixed team of developers, architects and UX designers
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders and project managers when required
- Have incredibly strong debugging skills
- Effectively make decisions for the benefit of the company based on facts
This company will offer the best tech stack, great training and a prosperous future for you. Interviewing now. Please drop your CV over for a future conversation
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.