Trading since 1989, we're the UK's largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. To put it into numbers, we complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds and employ over 600 surveyors from Land’s End to John O’Groats. This gives us the flexibility to offer nationwide coverage combined with invaluable local knowledge.
We're part of the LSL PROPERTY SERVICE GOUP PLC, which includes household names YOUR MOVE and REEDS RAINS, as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
We are now recruiting an IT Support Manager to take full responsibility of the day to day support and ensuring service excellence across all enterprise IT services.
The role acts as a point of escalation and guidance for all aspects of the IT function, with responsibilities including:
- Delivering IT services to the business
- Service owner for all aspects of IT support and operations, ensuring consistency throughout the company.
- Full support and development of e.surv’s Office 365 including email and collaboration tools
- Liaising with IT support vendors and their support resources to ensure fit-for-purpose service delivery
- Ensuring all IT Support team tasks are performed to the necessary standards in order to align to ISO27001, ISO22301 standards to ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Ensure all systems, policies and processes adhere to client contract demands
- Lead on all ISO and client audits for the IT department
- Major Incident Manager
- Takes responsibility for IT asset management and Procurement
- Owns the IT Service Management tool in order to drive efficiency and compliance improvements across IT
- Partners with project teams to ensure on time delivery of IT projects
- Fully support all IT hosting needs for internal applications development
- Promotes and engages in continuous improvement of IT operations and support, including extensive use of metrics
- Act as the service owner and focal point for all IT infrastructure services, responsible for change and release management following IT service processes and operating model
- Identifies and leads the improvement opportunities in assigned work groups and business processes and seeks out and actively participates in business initiatives that contribute to service excellence
The person ideally must have the below:
- Strong experience of end user IT support including Microsoft desktops, servers and email
- Good experience of Office365
- Solid experience of audits relating to ISO27001
- Deep experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Excellent Incident Management experience
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to supervise both 'business as usual' and relevant project related activities
- Good experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Strong people management skills including performance management
- A self-starter who is able to organise their own agenda and be able to deliver to job needs
If you feel you match our requirements and are looking for your next career challenge, or for a confidential discussion on the full details of this role please contact Loren Worrall on (phone number removed)
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.