Salary - £65-£85k
Remote working - Leeds
Fast Growing Cyber Security Company is looking for an experienced Security Incident Manager to join their managed services team to focus on Security Services to organisations worldwide.
Experience required for Security Incident Manager :
- Manage and co-ordinate Cyber Security Incidents
- Digital forensics of relevant incident data ( disk, volatile memory, network packets, log files).
- Broad understanding of Cyber Security threat landscape.
- Strong technical background in computers and networks and programming skills.
- Experience of Cyber Security incidents and response measures.
- Experience of being a part of an incident response team.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Azure Cloud Security.
- Strong background in IT Infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills.
As a company we want are offering the Security Incident Manager:
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK.
- Flexible working Schedule.
- Medical cover and much more.
Please hit the ‘Apply Now’ so we can contact you to discuss this excellent career opportunity with you in more depth.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.