Leeds (Remote working for the foreseeable)
*In scope of IR35*
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Digital Team within CSG (Customer Service Group). The Digital team spends every day creating great customer experiences across their website and all their apps. As well as transforming the website and working with the apps, we've got bold and transformational plans for the future. As a team of Designers, Product Owners and great Digital Insight and analytics experts - we're shaping the way we interact with our customers.
The successful candidate will work with the Service Design Team to continue to deliver best in class experiences for customers wishing to manage their account online. This role is fundamental across multiple projects.
- Experience with a specific focus on design for digital platforms, or a bachelor's degree in a Design related discipline;
- Experience in similar large organisation or leading digital agency;
- Solid understanding of visual and User-Centered design principles and practices, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organisation;
- Experience of designing digital services for consumption over web, mobile and social platforms
- Motion and Interaction design experience;
- A keen interest in current edge trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them in to cutting edge realities;
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes competing business objectives into designs which meet customer needs;
- A keen eye to contribute to the consistency of our global online brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets;
- A proactive, self-driven individual that has an equally strong team ethos;
- Proficient with the tools and applications such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skill sets;
- Experience working alongside UX researchers, Information Architects and UX designers;
- Desired but not essential illustration and animation skills;
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.