- Should have at least 10+ years of IT experience and 5 years of experience in deployment role
- Should have strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong in in Agile methodology
- Understanding of IT infra structure and architecture
- Planning, coordination and active management of transformation releases for the transformation.
Management of the definition of done across transformation initiatives, to include:
- Production Support runbook handover (inc. notifications, alerts, production maintenance, escalation paths, SLA, RPO, RTO etc).
- Formation of deployment practice for transformation. This will be required to streamline the route-to-live and deployment overheads without sacrificing ANY quality.
- Contribute to the further adoption of DevOps practice for the transformation initiatives.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of application and production infrastructure DR proving for transformation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.