User Researcher - User Journey focus
One of NonStop's clients, a reputable authority within the Public Sector, is looking to hire a Senior User Researcher to join their team on a 6 months contract. The role will be remote for now, however, some occasional travel might be required.
- Extensive experience of conducting user research using a range of research methods.
- Experience with creating complex user journeys.
- Experience of working in agile teams.
- Previous leadership experience required.
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which may come with more responsibility and a higher rate.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Public Sector opportunities throughout the country, please ring (phone number removed) (ext 8116) and ask for Ioana Ifrim. Alternatively you can email me on (url removed) with an updated word version of your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.