Business Development Specialist - SaaS, EPOS or Software
to circa £40,000 + OTE (£15k-£20k)
To apply for this role you must have at least 3 current years experience selling in one or more of the following: Saas, Software or EPOS.
My client are a specialist cloud-based software company within the outdoor and lifestyle sector. My client are highly profitable and well-run. They work closely with retailers, manufacturers and suppliers. They offer a cloud based stock control and Epos system which in-turn integrates with a responsive ecommerce platform, Click & Collect function, Supplier integration, and Service Centre Management, Customer Rewards Engine and Business Intelligence & Reporting tools.
Alongside the software products, my client also offer Digital Marketing Services such as managed Google Shopping Campaigns, Email Newsletters, Email Automations and On-going Design Services delivered by their very own design team based in the Manchester Offices.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and lively sales team. You’ll be responsible for focusing on building relationships with prospects, presenting solutions and winning deals. You will be working closely with the marketing team, taking leads through to closure and achieving agreed targets. This exciting position offers a fantastic opportunity to help take the business to the next level.
- New client acquisition
- Telephone Sales with some face to face meetings and fieldwork
- Self-Lead Prospecting through Cold Calling, Calling Lost Opportunities and any other means that yields results
- Taking new enquiries from opportunities generated by the marketing team
- Sell software licences of Cloud POS & Ecommerce
- Meet and exceed targets for new licenses
- Fact finding and talking to new prospects about their business
- Identifying requirements
- Presenting solutions
- Writing Project Agreements
- Completing Follow Up
- 3+ years sales experience – with a focus on Tele-Sales Including cold calling
- Prior knowledge of retail business concepts (or academic ability to rapidly develop knowledge)
- Knowledge of Outdoor and / or Equine Industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including negotiations
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- GCSE or equivalent education in Maths and English
- A sound grasp of ICT skills such as using MS Office
- Full UK Driving License
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.