To £55,000 + Benefits
(Home-based - Remote Delivery)
North (E+W) + Midlands + London + South (E+W)
Working for IT project management consultancy and PMO services provider who dedicate their activities to supporting enterprise organisations as they undertake large scale IT transformation and change programmes. these will include: Infrastructure + Cloud, Data Center migrations, Application Transformation across migration, implementation, even build and business case production, change control + change management. Essentially most IT projects that need additional support to increase client capability.
For over 10 years our client has helped successfully transform and change technology in some of the UK's largest enterprise organisations and across multiple sectors (*private + commercial sector being the strongest)
You will already be an experienced IT Project Manager with strong stakeholder management, project financial and delivery management as well as good process and methods behind what you do . Whether it's an infra or an application project, an overdue business change transformation or even you first steps in the journey to cloud through a data centre transformation, we believe project management is a transferable strength and skills across technology engagements. Of course levels and role’s differ and you'll be moved towards where best suits your experience. Skills therefore are flexible as long as you understand change, IT at scale, and have worked autonomously rather than as part of a huge outsourced project team then these role's could well be for you.
- IT Project Management experience leading autonomous projects
- Full cycle delivery ideally in its entirety from business case right through systems and change delivery to IT transformation
- Structured methods as they vary per client ie; Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, Prosci, Adkar
- Superb stakeholder management
- Excellent budget and change management
- Good understand of PMO and Business analysis is useful to work in a small engagement team
- Ability to deliver autonomously
- Strengths in collaborating with Sales, Management, Architecture, Prof Services, Application and infrastructure team
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.