An exciting opportunity has come up for a confident and articulate Internal Sales Account Executive to join a leading global business. As an Internal Sales Account Executive you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer care is achieved. The Sales Account Executive role is an office-based role to sell and promote products via telephone calls (no cold calling), emails and social media. Typical products and services could be additional modules, consultancy and support renewals. This role has the potential to move through the career structure through to full account management responsibilities.
Our client a is the leading applications provider to UK local government for core functions relating to land, people and property, including market leading planning systems and election management software. Over 90% of UK local authorities are now their customers for one or more of the Group's products.
Internal Sales Account Executive Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Promoting the use and adoption of our clients solutions within your allocated customer base
* Incremental sales of products and services
* Engagement with delivery teams to ensure delivery to agreed timescales
* Ensuring customer retention, working with these customers to further the development in the customer's use of our clients solutions
* Liaison between customers and account managers
* Collaboration with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
* To assist with resolving client requests or issue escalations as needed.
What would make someone successful as a Sales Account Executive?
* An understanding of how software and related services can improve the effectiveness of Public Sector organisations
* A consultative approach, able to influence others to support objectives
* Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
* Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
* Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
* Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* Excellent listening and communication abilities
* An ability to form strong and mutually beneficial business relationships
* A track record of achieving targets, goals, and objectives
* Strong written, listening and oral communication skills
* High level of commitment and passion for achieving levels of service excellence
* Excellent time mana
* Competitive £25k-£28k Basic with a realistic £40k OTE
* 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours (core hours 10AM-4PM)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Benefits package including healthcare
* Pension contribution
* Cycle to work scheme
If this could be you and you are interested in finding out more, please send over your CV....
*Due to expected large volume of applicants, unfortunately we will not be able to reply to every candidate*
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.