Product Manager - Managed Services / NOC
Birmingham / WFH
Concept IT are looking for a Product Manager for a growing company based in Birmingham with WFH opportunities. The role will be focusing on looking at their managed services and NOC portfolio to ensure their offering the best product and services to their clients.
As a Product Manager you will work closely with sales teams and customers and act as a subject matter expert whilst also actively supporting the introduction of new products and services.
- Previous product management experience within Managed Services
- Excellent knowledge across a range of network technologies - NOC / SOC / Managed LAN
- Experience overseeing product life cycles and maintaining managed services roadmap
- Demonstrate a good overall technical knowledge around Networking, Firewalls, Windows Server, O365
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry relevant certifications (desirable)
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV. Full JD is available
James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant - (phone number removed)
Product Manager - Managed Services - Networking - Cisco - Meraki - Firewalls - Managed LAN - Managed NOC - Network Operations Centre - Product Designer - Head of Product
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.