Integration Developer: eComm
To manage the connection of data, applications, APIs, and devices throughout the organization for greater efficiency, productivity, and agility.
- Excellent at communication and managing expectations of stakeholders involved in the integration process
- Experience working with REST APIs and software integrations.
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- Conception, design, and development of interfaces and integration of systems
- Manage data analysis, validations and integration of different systems
- Documentation of technical requirements in the interface context
- Work with business users, development team to convert specifications into technical designs for the integration
- Conduct testing, implementation, and subsequent maintenance and evolution, always with the aim of achieving greater efficiency and productivity
- Studying data sources and data models and then planning solutions, before delivering integrations.
- Field mapping of interfaces and testing interfaces
Good to have:
- Experience in Integration of interfaces to
- Aurora ecommerce
- Ecommerce Product management
The ideal candidate must have will have following personal skills
- Team player.
- Positive influence on everyone around them.
- Passionate, driven and love what they do.
- Proactive and can identify, plan and execute where improvements can be made.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.