Field Based Business Development Executive – £35,000 OTE - South Wales
Spectrum is a Welsh-based internet services company that is dedicated to delivering high-quality full fibre broadband to South Wales. We have recently secured a landmark multi-million-pound investment to grow the company and build a new Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) broadband network connecting 150,000 homes and businesses across South Wales.
We are looking for two Field based Business Development Executives who will become engaging brand ambassadors; true sales professionals who will deliver leads and sales to the business.
If you’re interested in earning £35,000 uncapped OTE, flexible working across South Wales, a new electric vehicle as well as working in a fun, dynamic company then definitely read on!
You’ll be putting your own stamp on a role in a brand new team and we’re looking for ambitious, customer centric, results orientated sales people who will ultimately bring our products to life! Ideally you’ll have experience in a similar role, identifying opportunities and generating business/sales within a relevant sector.
We are looking for team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as -
* Customer focused individuals, willing to go the extra mile
* The desire to succeed and progress in an interesting role
* The ability to work productively work on your own
* The ability to show initiative and a desire to learn and self-educate
* Committed to focus on continued improvements and personal development
* The ability to will lead from the front and work in a hands-on way
What you’ll be doing…
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company and help our talented team build a leading Welsh tech business. Reporting to the Director of Field Sales, you’ll be actively involved in communities, building engagement, targeting key venues, events, influencers and local businesses to deliver subscriber numbers and drive registrations creating lasting partnerships in communities across South Wales.
Focussing on build areas you’ll be engaging actively with communities so should be a natural networker, promoting Spectrum, driving brand awareness, looking for prospects, capturing data, speaking to customers and getting outcomes.
You should thrive on the challenge of delivering to a target and will become the ‘broadband guru/sales expert’ within the company. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Delivery of all KPIs set by the business
* Taking part in a high volume of venues, events and promotional activity
* Developing relationships and brand awareness across a range of local partners, community institutions, businesses, charities, events and shopping/destination venues.
* Act as an internal/ external expert on events, customer insight, pre-registrations.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us feel free to message for a chat too.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.