Head Resourcing is currently recruiting for an exceptionally talented C# Web Developer that is looking to work for an exciting start-up that is bringing a transformational product to the market. Our client is a customer-led business that is creating a tool that generates tangible value for all, supported by an executive team with a passion for helping people and a proven track record of creating successful online communities and digital ventures. They are recruiting for a talented and passionate developer to work alongside their lead developer, developing their client-facing interface and secure digital vault. The company is well-funded and has an exceptional executive team, they already have a strong pipeline of business and excellent c-level network. If you are currently working as a Developer in the MS C# stack and would consider an exciting new opportunity it would be great to have a chat, this opportunity is one of the best on the market and has the potential for the right individual to become a key member of their growing team.
- Work alongside the Lead Developer to create quality features for users and corporate clients.
- Propose and implement changes to processes and systems to optimise customer experience.
- Identify the best technical solutions for business requirements, balancing good value with low technical debt.
- Work from requirements in the form of Agile stories and acceptance criteria and collaborate with the business analyst to maximise understanding.
- Work extensively within the Microsoft Azure DevOps environment.
- Create unit tests and be an advocate for test-driven development and automated testing.
- C# , .Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC
- Integrated systems using REST services and message queues
- SQL Relational Databases
- Unit testing
- A clear understanding of reactive, functional and object-oriented programming fundamentals
- A talent for graphics and visual flair
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Awareness of Cryptography principles.
- Scripting builds (Powershell, Cake, Gulp.js, Webpack)
- Any experience with Umbraco
- Microsoft certifications
- Huge opportunity to impact the organisation, a well-funded start-up with a strong pipeline of business and an envious senior contact network
- You will assist in steering the future technical direction of the company and its products
- Remote working initially and then hybrid location of home / office to suit your needs
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.