IT Service Request (ITSR) - Team Lead - Solihull
£30,000pa to £35,000pa + Bens - Located - South Birmingham, Solihull area.
IT Hardware and Microsoft Applications including, but not limited to:
KPI's, Service Delivery, Team Management, Mobile Devices, Laptops, Desktop Builds, and Mobile Device Platforms, MDT - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Microsoft Intune Deployment Configuration, IvantiEPM Package Creation & Automation, ServiceNow, SotiMDM Administration & Configuration and PowerShell experience.
This UK shipping specialist operate from the dockside to client's business and to the home. Their scale of logistics in the UK alone equates to an impressive 4m units per year urgently requires an ITSR - IT Service Request Team Lead.
The ITSR - IT Service Request Team Lead is an integral role providing a central co-ordination function for the management of service requests from the business and the provision of IT equipment, Desktop. Laptops and Remote / Mobile Technical kit for End Users.
Reporting the Customers Services Manger and Leading a Team of 3 x Technicians, the ITSR Team Lead is accountable for defining, documenting, maintaining and implementing the Request Fulfilment process and will also be responsible for standardising the process to ensure service requests are of a standard quality and fit for purpose for all UK wide divisions.
This will enable requests to be fulfilled in a timely manner, thereby supporting the execution of business processes in a more efficient manner.
The ITSR - IT Service Request Team Lead will provide real-time monitoring of core technology, infrastructure, applications, products and services within an enterprise ideal and aims to provide a holistic operational view of the enterprise estate, technologies, products and services.
* Lead, support and develop the Service Request Fulfilment Team - 3 x Technicians
* Setting the example to be followed with regards to exceptional customer management and service
* Create and maintain a Service Request skills matrix, ensuring that staff are regularly reviewed against the criteria and trained appropriately thus enabling them to demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and a high degree of technical knowledge
* Provide day to day leadership and oversight of the Service Request fulfilment team, delivering service aligned to ITIL best practice
* Responsible for further development of Service Request documentation including process, procedures, work instructions, knowledge base articles, etc
* Ensure all Service Requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner in accordance with service level targets
* Where possible, ensure fulfilment processes are automated using technologies such as PowerShell, Power Automate and Power Apps, to improve efficiency and reduce the possibility of human error
* Assist the fulfilment team when request volumes peak or when additional expertise is required
Technical Skills and Competencies Required:
* Broad IT & Technical understanding of IT Hardware and Microsoft Applications including, but not limited to:
* Mobile Device Platforms
* Microsoft MDT Administration
* Microsoft Intune Deployment configuration
* Ivanti EPM package creation and automation
* ServiceNow experience
* Soti MDM administration and configuration
* Strong PowerShell skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Automate and PowerApps
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.