Engagement Type: Support
Description: Our Client is looking for a Reporting and BI Analyst/Developer to support and evolve the BI and Reporting solution that they currently have in place. You will also support and develop an effective Reporting Strategy and Tools to inform the business and collaborate with the business to translate their requirements into sustainable and scalable solutions.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- In-depth understanding of Management Reporting applied to Finance.
- Experience in the development of Reports and Dashboards using the Oracle toolset.
- Exposure to EPM tools and pulling data from PBCS and using Essbase.
- Experience of enacting a Reporting roadmap.
- Analytic background and exposure to Oracle eBusiness Suite.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Understand and leverage the out of the box capabilities of the available Reporting tools to support different business functions.
- Develop, monitor and maintain stable and resilient automated jobs and ETL procedures to ensure that the information provided to the business is timely and accurate.
- Integrate the BI and Reporting with the company’s data sources and feed reliable datasets to downstream systems.
- Drive, support and grow the Enterprise Datawarehouse or similar structure to provide timely and accurate data to the business in a single source of truth.
- Process Service Desk tickets related to issues with the Reporting systems in close collaboration with the MIS team.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.